1) What is the weight capacity for my Kodiak Futon set?
With normal use, two people weighing 250 pounds or less, can sit or sleep comfortably on this set. The weight must be evenly disbursed over the futon set.
2) Will standard bedding fit our full or queen size futon mattress?
Yes, standard bedding works for both full and queen size mattresses.
3) How do I obtain any missing assembly parts that were missing?
If there is an off chance parts are missing from your frame set, fax or email the sales receipt and the parts needed to our support email and the missing parts will be shipped upon verification. Please see the parts tab on our home page for more details.
4) My mattress seems a little wrinkled, should this concern me?
The mattress has been compressed and sealed for efficient and secure shipping and handling. The mattress will lose the wrinkles after roughly a week after being unraveled.
5) The mattress frame will not stay in the sitting position, what should I look for?
The seat deck may be missing the four plastic stoppers that will catch the front rail (stretcher). Check under the seat deck to see if they have been assembled correctly by referring to our assembly videos. For further questions or concerns, please call our Customer Service Number or send an email to email@example.com.
6) Where can I find Kodiak Products?
All of our products are located in the here.
7) How do returns work?
Merchandise will not be accepted for return without pre-approved authorization. Merchandise that is approved must be returned in its original packaging.
8) I have a damage claim.
Always inspect merchandise at time of arrival and refuse items if there visible damage. Any concealed damage must be reported within 10 days of delivery.
9) What are Kodiak Furniture’s hours?
Office hours are Monday-Friday from 7:30 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
Dock hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 A.M. TO 3:30 P.M.
10) This is my first futon, how do I care for it?
Click on our Product Care tab for more information.